Forms can be printed out, filled out and sent with fees to the appropriate AWTA secretary.
- AWTA 2019 Membership Application (PDF)
- AWTA Hunting Certificate (HC) Application (PDF)
- AWTA Working Certificate (WC) Application (PDF)
- AWTA Certificate of Gameness Roster (PDF)
- AWTA Judge’s Report (PDF)
- AWTA Apprentice Judge Evaluation Form (PDF)
- AWTA Den Trial Scoresheet – All Classes (PDF)
- AWTA Den Trial Request Form (PDF)
- AWTA Den Trial Entry Form (PDF)
- AWTA Den Trial Report (PDF)
- AWTA Den Trial Class Sheet (PDF)
- AWTA Certificate Class Advanced Award Application (PDF)
AWTA trial score sheet can be printed out for use at AWTA sanctioned den trials.
Applications for working and hunting certificates can be copied and pasted to an E-mailed to the WC/HC secretary for quick processing, at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, you must still send in a hard copy of the application with fee to the WC/HC secretary, Rhonda Rebhorn, 344 E. 1200 N., Chesterton, IN 46304.
When submitting applications for certificates, please be consistent in the names you use for both the owners and the dogs. This will allow for accurate tabulations of Veteran Awards.
Organizations with Similar Interests
- The Jack Russell Club of America – JRTCA
- MidWest Jack Russell Terrier Club
- Missouri Earthdogs Club
- The Border Terrier Club of America
- North American Teckel Club
- Patterdale Terrier Club of America
- Alabama/Gulf South Border Terrier Club
- New Jersey Beanfield Earthdogs
- Review of Working Certificate Requirements (PDF) – by Gary Vollrath (updated 06/2018)